A click in the river!
Can you imagine all the life and activity that a camera hidden in the river Llobregat can capture when we are not there?
The photos, taken by a camera in the river when movement is sensed, reveal to us the “secret” hustle and bustle of life around this habitat. A way of discovering the river Llobregat that encourages us to get to know the animals and plants hidden there as well as how the water quality affects their life and the surrounding environment.
“A click in the river” is a fun and surprising activity, new to each edition, which raises our awareness of just how important it is to preserve the natural spaces around us. Getting to know them connects us and helps us value them.
This activity includes an environment workshop and family experience at the monastery.
Duration of the visit: 1.5 hours
Price: €4 Adults - €8.5 Children
Recommended age: from 6 to 12 years old.
Maximum capacity: 20 people
- Activity subject to weather conditions
- The route is not adapted for people with reduced mobility
- Swimming in the river is prohibited during the activity
- You must wear waterproof and non-slip rubber sandals Furthermore, if needed, bring something to dry your feet with.
- We recommend wearing a cap, hat and sunscreen.